36th ANNUAL BMA’S
Severn Records’ Sugar Ray and the Bluetones lead in Blues Music Awards nominations!
- Band of the Year
- Traditional Blues Male Artist (Sugar Ray Norcia)
- Instrumentalist-Harmonica (Sugar Ray Norcia)
- Song of the Year (“Things Could Be Worse” from Living Tear to Tear)
- Instrumentalist-Bass (Mudcat Ward)
- Album of the Year (Living Tear To Tear, Severn Records)
- Traditional Album (Living Tear To Tear, Severn Records)
Mud Morganfield and Kim Wilson have also been nominated in the Traditional Blues Album category with For Pops: A Tribute to Muddy Waters, and Kim is up for Instrumentalist – Harmonica!
Voting is now open to all Blues Foundation members. If you haven’t gotten your ballot, click here and become a member today!